Hi guys, I have fallen a bit behind and I haven't even met you all yet! I seem to be having issues with Monday mornings!!! Now that I have worked out a little bit about how to get to me blog (it was saying strange things to me before:) I shall hopefully have a little bit more to say for myself. I have had a look at the RSS thing. It is all very cool and there is loads of wonderful things out there to subscribe to. I am wondering how someone who has a stack of library books growing under her bed is ever going to be able to read all them too!
The next thing I am going to look at is social networking. Ironically enough I am sitting here next to Sargia typing away and we are not talking to each other!!
See you all hopefully soon:)
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment