Hi guys, well I am halfway through the widgets and gadgets thing. Sargia explained most succinctly that a gadget is the same thing as a widget but just the google version (which will have some differences but essentially is the same thing). I am going to attempt to insert one into this blog. OMG, I sound like I am Evil Knievel and am about to attempt some kind of ridiculous escapade from which I may not come out unscathed!
Right now you should be seeing a funny little picture of a moon rising over a rickety pier! Hmmm
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok, well it looks like the widget I chose wazs actually a string of photos about the sunset so I was halfway there I suppose! What would Evil Knieval say...???!!!
ReplyDeleteI think Evel Knievel would be impressed with your go-for-it attitude to widgets/gadgets.
ReplyDeleteI like the sunset with Statue of Liberty. Tacky but nice.
Cheers, Rebecca