Sunday, April 11, 2010

Home alone

Well, to be honest gadgets and widgets are things I don;t think I ever will use. It's for people who have an e-life or computer personality or online persona... any of the above or a mixture of all of them ending up with something not quite as good as the original...sorry Mighty boosh line again I'm afraid. My brother (who has just left for Africa!) and I used to always make these crap jokes that everyone else in our family would give us odd loooks about. And my sister who was staying has just started out on her big OE thing and is off to Melbourne before she heads to Europe. So it is back to just me and Charlie Bean now so I have been hanging out with him and going to jazz festival gigs and doing my MIS assignments so as for widgets and gadgets...no big loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment