Sunday, April 11, 2010
Library Thing
i have just checked out library thing and for the bibliophiles who haunt our aisles I will be recommending it. I liked it a lot. I had trouble inserting a picture for my profile which is odd but it didn't save in My Pictures like it should have and just wouldn't open properly from there. Apart from that i think it is great and I will attempt to use it in my future reading life. Currently i ahve a notebook where I write down titles that look interesting. I could just add them to library thing and tag them as to be read. I was a little shy on adding a comment to books that I have read and liked but there are probably groups you can go to for those kinds of phobias!
Ciao from Charlie Bean:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment